Speak to us about Site Supervision if you already have access to machinery and labour on your development site.
We have experienced operations managers who can work alongside existing resources, giving our clients peace of mind that the work will be executed correctly, whilst providing great value for money.
Typically our site supervision includes;
- Method Statement and Risk Assessment
- Tool box talk for any site staff that may come into contact with knotweed
- Comprehensive briefing for site staff involved in the removal of the knotweed
- Supervision of all work by an experienced operations manager
- Assured legal compliance
- Supply of suitable root barrier (where required)
- Post treatment management plan and insurance backed guarantee, underwritten at Lloyd's.
Where ground on development sites is not going to be disturbed and therefore herbicide treatment of knotweed proves viable, we can supervise the installation of knotweed exclusion zones and provide appropriate signage and hazard tape. We also supply experienced operations managers to oversee groundworks in close proximity to knotweed treatment areas to ensure no accidental disturbance of rhizome occurs.
Contact us on 01932 868 700 to find out how we can help.