Why choose Environet?
Environet is the UK’s leading specialist in Japanese knotweed removal from residential and commercial property. Established in 1996, we have proven track record in safely and efficiently dealing with Japanese knotweed and other invasive species.
Trust us, we will get the job done.
Here are five good reasons why you can feel confident and reassured when choosing Environet to resolve your knotweed problem:
- We’ve been doing this for a long time. Established in 1996, we have dedicated teams in all major regions of the UK who are highly skilled and experienced in dealing with the permanent removal and control of Japanese knotweed. Check out our case studies for more information.
- The best guarantee in the market. To give our clients complete peace of mind, we can offer an Insurance Backed Guarantee (IBG) underwritten by a syndicate at Lloyd's for a period of up to ten years to cover you should any regrowth occur, with a limit of liability up to £100,000. IBG’s underwritten by a rated insurer such as Lloyd’s are only available to a select few knotweed removal companies working to the highest industry standards. The IBGs are of course accepted by all the major banks and building societies.
- We do a first-rate job. More than 90% of our past customers rate their experience with Environet as “Good” or “Excellent”. Please visit the customer testimonials page on our website to see what people have to say about us.
- Rapid response. We will respond as quickly as we can. Your IBG can usually be issued within just days of your instruction.
- Eco-innovation. We've developed eco-friendly ways of removing Japanese knotweed, such as our Xtract™ method, and we continue with our research and development into new methods of removal. We embrace our social responsibilities and support a number of charities. We believe in eco-innovation, and we sponsor the Schools Eco-Innovation Awards Scheme, supported by Kevin McCloud, MBE.